Crucial Controls is committed to the health and safety of all employees, contractors, clients, and the public. All employees of Crucial Controls are responsible for ensuring that the safety program is continually updated and maintained. Employees at every level are responsible and accountable for our overall safety initiatives. We take responsibility in upholding this commitment by:
- Complying with applicable safety law, government regulations, industry standards, and our own policies. Exercise sound judgment and common sense when undertaking any work related tasks.
- Working with our employees to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Making safety considerations an integral part of our planning process.
- Remaining sensitive to the concerns of the public.
- Identifying and mitigating the adverse impacts of our operations on the environment in keeping with good environmental and business practices.
- Responding to safety emergencies in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Committing sufficient resources to ensure that its employees are fully informed of their responsibilities and are trained in safety while performing their duties.
- Taking an active approach to understanding any potential health, safety or environmental issues that may pertain to work undertaken as an employee or contractor of Crucial Controls.
Management, employees, and contractors are all committed to meeting this policy, now and in the future. Our ultimate goal is to have an accident free environment and protection from accidental loss.